2009-09-20

break free

I want to break free of these chains holding me i want to finally see

the world through clear eyes the pure blue of the sky the clouds the snow white


My vision it won't clear i'm facing down the fear of being viewed as weird

Because everything we are is changing from afar we're being pulled apart


Now why would i care where you're from or where you are going to

Everything is changed from the shorelines to the rain from the forests to you


My vision it will clear as i go to you from here i don't care if i am weird

Because all i want is you when you're around i can't feel blue i don't curse and i don't brood

These things you do for me you help me break free of these chains holding me

I hope i can help you i think that i do it's the best i could hope to


But i'm scared as i look down the path my life will take i frown uncertainty it clouds

my vision once again, but then you come to me best friend and i can see again


My vision it has cleared. i'm done facing the fear. i'm embracing that i'm weird

you help me be myself. just me and no one else. just by being you.

No comments: