2009-06-21
























Well the future's got me worried such awful thoughts
My head's a carousel of pictures, the spinning never stops
I just want someone to walk in front
And I'll follow the leader


the future is a scary thing. if only because of its true lack of limitations it is a dark scary big fucked up thing. anything can happen at any time. we live in a time when the fate of the world teeters on the edge of a cliff and we're this close to tumbling off into nothingness. and yet in spite of all the uncertainty and frightening possibilities in the future, i find myself enthralled with her, just wanting to spend time with her, get to know her, and share myself with her. people forge connections in life that are often unexplainable, and i must admit that i never would have thought what has happened would have happened but it did. and i couldn't be more glad.


Cause I've been feeling sentimental for days gone by
All those summers singing, drinking, laughin', wasting our time
Remember all those songs and the way we smiled
In those basements made of music?


only people of a certain disposition can get sentimental for a time that they're currently living in. i am certainly of that disposition.

No comments: